St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bird Photography

My main reason for visiting was for the bird photography that I had heard about. And it was as good... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
goldenstrings
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Gator paradise

This is a great zoo to visit if you like reptiles. All the animals looked healthy and well fed. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $19.00
from $28.07
from $24.00
3,673 results
All reviews zip line bird rookery feed the alligators exotic birds baby birds roseate spoonbills all ages kids and adults on display great place to visit feeding animals maximo swamp albino dragon pellets
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I wasn't expecting much when I 1st got there, but I was very wrong. They're the only zoo that has every species of crocodiles. You can also feed them for 25 cents. The cages and tanks were spotless. They even has two albinos. Look online or on the brochures for discounts. Other than the price, it was a great way to spend a few hours.

2  Thank marc1255boats
Reviewed September 30, 2009

We took two four year olds, and they loved it. Seeing all the different kinds of alligators and all the other animals. A must do in St. Augustine. Don't miss.

Reviewed July 21, 2009

We enjoyed the alligator farm so much! It was our favorite attraction in St Augustine! It is fun for all ages. We especially liked the white alligators. We definitely plan to visit again in the near future! I would suggest visiting to everyone! Worth the money!

Reviewed July 7, 2009

I thought this place would only have alligators and crocodiles, but they actually have an impressive variety of animals - birds, snakes, tortoises, komodo dragons, etc. It's a great place for kids and for people who have never seen alligators up close. They have regular shows and feedings. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it's a bit on the expensive side. We spent an enjoyable 2+ hours here though. They have food & drink as well, but I don't believe they serve alligator. You'll have to go to one of the other local St. Augustine places for that.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

Our three-year-old son loved this attraction. We stayed for about two hours and were able to see the entire park and take in a couple of the shows/demonstrations. We saw an alligator feeding in the main lagoon in which one of the keepers entered the enclosure and tossed small, dead rodents to a few of the alligators as she gave some information about the animals. My son really enjoyed seeing the alligators eating and moving around as the other times we walked past this area they were all just lying in the sun, not moving. The park is very neat and well-kept with windows into the enclosures that are easy for small children or handicapped people to see through. This is not actually an alligator farm in which the reptiles are grown for commercial purposes, rather it is a zoological park with several different species of crocodiles, birds, and tortoises, in addition to the American alligators that are the primary residents. There were several shady spots throughout the park and even a small playground that is an appropriate size for young children. The park in not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but it was a good size for the attention span of a toddler.

1  Thank travelmommy_9