St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

It was a great park. We were a party of 12 and everyone loved it. Go and see the feeding at 3pm. They gave whole chickens to the gators.

Ps the concession stand it not overpriced. Which normally you would think it would be.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed the many exhibits and even learned a few things about birds! This is definitely a spot any family will love. There's lots of shade for those not so "outdoorsy" people.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family of 5 visited this attraction.

It was really quite expensive for what you get. Once I got over the pain of the price, we enjoyed our time there.

We spent several hours going through this mini-zoo. Most of the zoo is, of course, dedicated to alligators and crocodiles. They have a large number and a wide variety of specimens from all over the world. That was quite fascinating. Most of the display areas are decent for viewing, but not spectacular. They also have quite a number of different birds on site, which adds some nice variety.

They also have an attached adventure park with zip lines, rope ladders, suspension bridges, etc. We didn't do those activities, but they did look fun. I'd be frightened to learn how much those activities would cost our family, however. I didn't ask.

I'm glad that we saw the Alligator farm. It was fun and the kids quite enjoyed it. But would I do it again? No. It's a one time thing as far as I'm concerned.

Did I mention it was expensive?

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My grandsons, 4 and 6, love this attraction. They loved the gators, snakes and crocodiles. I love the rookery for all the birds. I also love the fact that they are preserving some species so they don't become extinct. They have all the crocodileans that exist in the world. I like the fact that they are part of a worldwide movement. Something for everyone. PS. Lots of cool photo ops including sitting on an alligator sculpture.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We LOVE the Alligator Farm! It's small so it's easy to do on a day trip or even before we head to the beach. Staff is always very friendly.