All reviews room was clean lions bridge alligator farm bagels old town trolley close to downtown walk in shower short drive parking lot english muffin lighthouse augustine motel television attractions florida
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We arrived on a Friday check in was quick, had a king room #115?on. 1st floor. It was handicapped, knee surgery so want walk in shower. The 1 st night the air condoned didn't work! Reported next day. We went out & returned & they said guy checked it!!? My husband has a/c background so we asked for different room, still very warm ! They moved us upstairs to q room w shower, Our frig in the 1st room froze our milk! Lucky that my insulin didn't freeze!! Next rooms fridge still to cold, no control! So more frozen fruit & milk, we let them know. Positives- breakfast was great, plenty of items, eggs,waffles, sausage 1 d, bacon next , biscuit & gravy, yogart, Danish, cereal etc. served 6:30-9:30! We did not use the pool, chilly, hot tub was working, mattress very comfortable & clean! New linens, coffee maker in room, flat tv, plenty of plugs on lamps ,both women Ginger & Tashey at desk friendly & helpful , we would reccommend this hotel. Our road side room was a little noisy, suggest back room. Mini golf next door! Restaurant across the st. Walk to quick mart

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Perfectly just far enough from all the traffic and craziness downtown. Close to beach but definitely not on the beach or close enough if you want water. Our room was unfortunately on the road side so a lot of traffic noise all night.

Can say hotel was clean, staff nice and breakfast was free and ok. No real complaints would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting St. Augustine for a wedding. We chose this hotel since it was not too far from the location and the price was reasonable. While overall the room was clean, there were parts that were not particulary clean. The areas that were not really cleaned were NOT clean at all (i.e. the doorstop for the bathroom was crusty looking, there was a stain where the tile had not been cleaned in awhile in one corner). The room was okay overall however there were parts that were in poor repair. The bed frame on one of the breads was broke so the mattress leaned to one side and the comforter had large holes in it. The breakfast was okay, but very hard to get into and get food. Plus there were very few tables (4 tables for 4 people and 2 tables for 2 people I believe).

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, room was clean staff were friendly, had all the usual things coffee maker, iron ect.
Bed was comfortable, air conditioning was a bit noisy.
Breakfast not really worth talking about....you get what you pay for, says it all really. Location is a fair distance from historic centre.
But hotel was worth what we paid for it.
Would stay here again but would go out for breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Worst stay I have had at the sleep in. Me and my husband come to st Aug about 4 times a year and we always stay at the sleep inn. Well I think this time was our last time staying there. The hotub was closed. Which this is the main reason we come to this hotel. We didn't find out until after we checked in and tried to use it. The girl with the multi colored hair at the front desk was rude about it when we asked what was wrong with it. "The pumps out" she snapped at me. Well I would of liked some of my money back since we cannot use the hot tub but she refused. Why are you going to charge full price of the hotel if stuff was broken and its not going to be fixed? So basically it was a waste of my money to stay at the sleep inn. Speaking of broken the safe in our room was also broken as well as the ridiculous chair they have in the room. You couldn't even sit in the thing. The main bathroom next to the lobby was out of order they whole time we were there. I'm sad I had to write this but this stay was terrible. I have probably stayed here 20 times or more and this time was absolutely 100% bad. The front desk doesn't even greet you when coming inside. They just stand there with a frown on their face like they hate their job. Refused to give any money back on our stay even though the main reason we stay here is for the hot tub which we couldn't even use. Sad. Let's recap what was broken: hot tub, safe, chair, restroom.i sure other things too. Breakfast was also subpar.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple