“1 mile from St. Augustine Amphitheatre”

Sleep Inn St. Augustine
Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed October 4, 2013

After much looking trying to find a hotel near St. Augustine Amphitheatre we chose this one.
It's any easy walk to the venue,along a well lit road and state troupers will be there to see you safely across the road .
The hotel is perfect,nice room well equipped with a fridge,microwave and all the usual items.
It has a nice pool with towels provided.
Included in the room price was breakfast which is really nice , egg ,sausage ,bagels,muffins,waffles,fruit and cakes.
If your'e going to a gig at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre this is the place to stay and for the price you won't beat it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MJB_Essex

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My grandma and I come here for a mini vacation and we came in before check in and they were very accommodating to get us a room right away. our room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast in the morning was hot and it had a lot of selections. For where we were staying the price paid was very reasonable and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Room was nice, staff was very helpful, place is clean and shiny, price okay. My only problem was that the Internet didn't work in my room! Had to go to a lounge area on the second floor, where I was joined by a rotating group of others who also couldn't get it to work in their rooms. Other than that, I was pretty happy- oh the A/C was a bit louder than I'd prefer, just because it was pushing in lots of air. Still in all, I'd surely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stockmktgenius
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been visiting St. Augustine, Fl. on a regular basis for about 15 years now and have probably stayed at every CHOICE CLUB hotel...Since our discovery of the Sleep Inn on Anastasia Blvd we will not be staying at any of the other locations...From the moment you are pleasantly greeted by Stephanie right on to the housekeeping staff of Pat your every need is met... Eric the Manager is exceptional...this is a delightful find on our part and will be on yours as well...Melody and Bob James

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service was great, we paid for two rooms. They provided me with a play pen that I left at home! I was very grateful. Although, I didn't really use it. More updated than it is on the website. Seemed pretty clean. The only problem is the location. You're on the island where there's not much to do besides the lighthouse.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Elayne W
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Better than average room, in fact far nicer that we had expected at a Sleep Inn. The bed and most of the furnishings appear to be new. Very pleasant and prompt check in. Nice free breakfast. We definitely will be back. The nearby Conch House tried to gouge us for many times the Sleep Inns price... so sad. So we stayed here and walked over to meet our friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We are a duet from Palm Beach the play locally @ the Milltop Tavern 5 to 6 times a year. We always stay here now because we have always been pleased with what it offers, (nice staff, reasonable pricing, great location, free continental breakfast, clean pool, clean rooms, quiet, comfy beds & PILLOWS and they are always willing to work with you re: your needs. I suggest it to all our friends that come in town to see us and they feel the same way. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business