“Love it, would return”

Small Indulgences Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk through our doors, and begin to unwind in the comforts or our surroundings. Here, luxurious Spa treatments and total hair care fuse, creating a memorable body and mind experience. Take a vacation away from the everyday and let our professional staff indulge your senses
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Love it, would return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

In St Augustine for a business event. Located this spa on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. Beautiful, period furnishings and decor. Large private massage rooms. Very professional and accomodating. Good value ($80 for 60 min deep tissue massage).

Visited August 2013

“Best massage in Saint Augustine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I had a massage at Small Indulgences with Jessica. Absolutely fabulous! Most relaxing massage iv ever had. Quiet, cozy massage rooms with bathtubs for an after massage soak. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I convinced my husband that we really needed to end our honeymoon week with a couple's massage. We called a few places, and my husband picked Small Indulgences. What a great experience it was! So relaxing, the perfect way to end our trip before returning to the real world. The massage therapists were great. I do wish they had pointed out to me beforehand that I could tell them to use more more pressure instead of just if they were using too much. But it still felt great!

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Loved the spa pedicure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Cosmetologist Kim really knew her stuff! I really enjoyed this hour long service and the results were great! She customized the service to my lifestyle (I'm on my feet about 16 hours a day) and I left feeling relaxed and refreshed and the polish lasted almost 2 weeks.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nycjetsetter13
Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great massage, nails not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We love coming here for a massage whenever we are in St. Augustine. The massage therapists are very good and really know what they are doing, we highly, highly recommend the massage services and facials.
However, not a fan of the nail services. They have one nail tech who is loud, rude and unprofessional. I was having my nails done by a nice young lady in the same room. the loud one appeared to be doing a friends nails and got very loud. Someone actually came in the room and mentioned that she could be heard across the building. She said, "I don't care", we're having fun. I'd have fired her on the spot for that. The other very odd part of the pedicure is that its done in what appears to be a sink in the floor and you sit on a hard straight back chair, not comfortable at all. Find somwhere else for nail services but you can't go wrong with the massage & facials.

Visited September 2012