“Great pastries”

Cuisines: Greek, Polish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Only stopped in to pick up dessert. Had the Baklava and Cannolis and they were both very good. It was a small restaurant but the people there seemed to be enjoying their food. Combination of Polish and Greek.

There are newer reviews for Gaufres & Goods

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Food is tasty, but I have waited a LONG, LONG time for food. Sadly, I stopped going there, because when I'm hungry I want to eat within a reasonable amount of time! Staff is nice but not concerned about hungry people waiting.

1  Thank Turner C
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The selection isn't massive, but it has something for everyone (its tucked away, be sure not to miss it!). Its small and very personal, the menu isn't massive, but has something for everyone. I had the mussels and salad, both were really good. The staff were very welcoming, it was a great dining experience - see you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We are now hosting our 2nd Exchange Student from Poland. And, although, not Greek, my husband was born in Greece and knows the cuisine pretty well.

We had a GREAT meal and our student was able to converse with the owners and other diners in Polish!

The pirogues were delicious - with my favorite being the spinach sautéed in onion and bacon served with sour cream. The stuffed cabbage, spinach pie and Greek salad were also yummy. There is a nice selection of beer and wine from which to choose from too.

We'll be back!

1  Thank ALoJax
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were there on August 5th for lunch. The restaurant is well located, right downtown Historic St Augustine. The inside is pretty and is clean. There is a variety of food to appreciate such as Greek salads, Polish food and great deserts. The owner was very nice and friendly. I had the Taste of Poland and my Polish mom and I were amazed by the quality of the food. It was fresh and perfectly seasoned. The bigos sandwich was great and the Pierogies were cooked to perfection. We also had the Polish cheese cake which was really good served with fresh strawberries. We really enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere.

1  Thank Delphine R