“Love this gem on a beautiful street”
Review of Gaufres & Goods

Gaufres & Goods
Ranked #79 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Greek, Polish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The owners here are so nice and have a great story. They have unique beers and the perogies rock! Avilles St is one of the most beautful streets in downtown St. Augustine. There are lots of cute shops and gallieries. Don't miss it.

There are newer reviews for Gaufres & Goods

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a quaint little restaurant on a beautiful street in downtown st aug. The food is lovingly prepared, reasonably priced, and delicious. The proprietors are wonderful people who really make you feel at home. No complaints whatsoever.

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have been here twice and were not impressed...we wanted to love it!! Being from New York and growing up with AWESOME Polish food we wanted to find a good local place... This is NOT that place.... Food is okay...service was good...servings were small...price moderate... Keep looking!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've never had Polish food before, and neither has my husband--until now. We ordered the pita platter to start (my husband is Greek and was very apprehensive about everything else on the menu). After some convincing, he was ready to try some pirogues. We ordered 6 sautéed with onions: half potato and cheese and the other half beef and pork; along with 6 spicy mussels. I enjoyed the potato and cheese more than the meat filled pirogues, but my husband liked the meat filled best so it turned out to be a great order on our part. The mussels were also delicious. We then finished off our meal with a mini cannoli for me and a spicy Greek cookie for my husband. Don’t miss out on this place!

1  Thank Lindsey S
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Well my partner is of polish decent. This is our 3rd visit to this restaurant and the entrees are always spot on. We had Beef Barley soup, the pirogies, pfzy, and everything was asI remembered from Poland. Not to mention their desserts to die for I even brought a "Poppy Seed Roll" that was we had for breakfast this weekend. So if you happen to be in Saint Augustine make a point to go.