Found the Anastasia Inn to be well cared for! This motel is clean, neat and we found the bed comfortable. My husband and I stayed for over a week there last winter to explore St. Augustine and the area. The motel is not downtown, but the location is not bad at all. Does take some planning to avoid the traffic across the bridge into the heart of town. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine