Rooms are outdated, but pretty clean. The location of the hotel is it's strong point. Located right in between the downtown area and the Gator Farm/Lighthouse. Walking distance to Blackfly (which is an awesome restaurant about a block away), and an English Pub across the street. If you aren't picky, this is well worth the price. If you need all the latest amenities (HD TV, Fitness Center, nice pool, etc...) then this isn't the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine