We read several reviews on this wonderful, convenient and quiet the hotel with a helpful staff. Our experience this 2/13 is that the hotel staff was either very helpful or not at all helpful. the young man that routinely worked the front desk was wonderful. However, if he left for dinner or a run to the store, the man who replaced him was crotchy, uncommunicative and genreally unpleasant. Also, every night from10:30 - midnight, the British pub half a block away would turn on their outside speakers blaring music thtourghout the neighborhood. In fact, the pub was so loud that it woke us despite the heater running, the doors and windows closed. We thought maybe we were light sleepers but our frineds next door who can sleep through anything were awaken as well. Perhaps the pub was under new management but I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine