“I made the right choice for Wedding night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Inn On Charlotte

Inn On Charlotte
Ranked #5 of 31 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Georgia
“I made the right choice for Wedding night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2009

I wanted our wedding night to be perfect with no negative surprises. I was not disappointed. Our room was elegant for her & comfortable for me. The Tiffany's Suite was nice & private with a roomy spa. Great location in historic St Augustine for carriage ride pick-up & restaurants. The staff was very helpful in arranging carriage, dining, & parking. Oh, and Champagne on them. I usually want more privacy for breakfast, but I enjoyed eating great food while meeting very friendly & interesting people. I'm glad we didn't sit at the tables for two. We will be back for our 10th anniversary & maybe our 5th.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Nashville area, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2009

We spent a delightful 3 nights in St. Aug. @ Inn on Charlotte. Lynne (the innkeeper) was so friendly, and welcomed us w/ great style. Breakfasts - delicious! Afternoon wine and snacks - great! Port in the evening - a lovely way to end the day. St. Aug. is a wonderful city for walking - and also for simply unwinding and enjoying yourselves. Inn on Charlotte is THE place to stay here.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Ft. Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2009

This was my first time at a Bed & Breakfast and if they were all like The Inn on Charlotte I'd never stay at a hotel again!
It's location is perfect, just a block from the water & a block the other direction from St. George St. and great shopping.
The Inn was decorated beautifully & immaculate. My room was in the old coach house with a private balconey and was secluded, quiet & peaceful.
The food was also wonderful! In the afternoon we had complimentary wine and appetizers which were excellent and breakfast the next morning was to die for! Fresh fruit followed by baked eggs benedict. It was one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time.
Lynn, the owner, was very nice & extremely helpful to me with planning my sightseeing and where the best places to eat were. Every suggestion was perfect.
I just can't say enough about how impressed I was with my whole expierence at the Inn. I highly recomend it to all.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
Princeton, WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2009

For our 40th anniversary, my husband secretly planned a renewal of our vows.
He and the ladies did a wonderful job of planning all the details. The officiant was so sweet - they even played our favorite Ricky Nelson songs for us.
The room was wonderful - the food was superb!
We had eloped, so I had never had The Bridal March, or a bouquet or a wedding cake. All that has changed now!
They either arranged for everything, or told him where to order the items that made the day absolutely perfect! The afternoon tea was so relaxing. We met some of the other visitors while sitting in the "living room". We even had the horse drawn carriage ride through the Festival of Lights. We came home to a relaxing jacuzzi tub bath - what a wonderful night.
Breakfast the next morning was out of this world! I can't imagine a nicer place anywhere!!!

This was our first experience with a bed and breakfast - and we will certainly do it again. And, if back in the St. Augustine area, it will absolutely be the Inn on Charlotte!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing there not to like!!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple