Penny Farthing Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$128
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
$199
$161
Hampton.com
$206
$187
  • Pool
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Travelocity
All reviewspenny's atticb btreehouse roombed and breakfastflagler collegelightner museumquiet side streeteggs benedictwithin walking distancecedar streetprivate balconyvictorian stylebreakfast was deliciousother gueststhe main houseowners and staffhappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Penny Farthing Inn recently. They were so very welcoming and friendly and the room was excellent. We didnt want for anything, they were on the ball with anything and everything we needed. They also offered alot of information about things to do in the St. Augustine area as well as walking, driving directions. Oh and did I forget to mention the fabulous hot breakfast, amazingly delicious! Overall an excellent choice!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. We stayed in 'La Casita' which was a charming room with antique furniture and lovely touches like a sherry decanter and glasses. The location was great, a short stroll to the town centre and there is a large car park in the back. Our hostess was genuinely friendly and warm and we had a cooked to order breakfast of eggs Benedict- fantastic! I loved St. Augustine and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maeve C
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter and I had a lovely stay at the Penny Farthing Inn over the Memorial Day weekend! Great location to walk everywhere, wonderful Bed & Breakfast. We stayed two nights, most places make you book a minimum three nights-not here. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Location Location Location
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Penny Farthing is a very homey bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, FL. The staff is so friendly and make you feel like you are family. The breakfasts are wonderful, especially the full English breakfast. The location is the best and you can walk to Flagler College, Lightner Museum, the old town and many restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PenelopeJ186
Reviewed May 8, 2013

In a word.. Perfect. We spent a rather rainy weekend in St. Augustine for my girlfriend's birthday, and the hotel offered a wonderful respite from the raindrops. It's not often I find a B&B that lives up to the historical nature of the town it resides in. The rooms were extremely comfortable, and the décor made us feel like we had stepped back in time. The owners and staff were extraordinarily helpful and offered may suggestions on things to see and do which made our visit even more memorable. The food was excellent as well! One of the not often mentioned perks.... this hotel has ample off-street parking at no extra charge. We drove in one of my collector cars, and I was extremely pleased to find a fenced in parking lot....a rarity for St. Augustine B&B's. I highly recommend the Penny Farthing. It is our new home away from home!

Room Tip: One note. There is a pond across the street which has a rather large frog population. Our front-facing room was treated to a raucous serenade of frog-song all night long. We didn't have an issue with it, but I could see this as a possible problem for those that need it silent to sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple