“Great food, fast service”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #190 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and we didn’t have to wait long for them to make our burgers. The waiter was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We stumbled into this place by accident and were met by walls of beer. Beer taps hang from the ceiling. It's a veritable shrine to beer. Now, I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do I want to try new things. So I told the server what I liked (ale) and asked for a recommendation. He provided one from California. I would have preferred a Florida beer (what can I say, I like to buy local) but took his recommendation anyway. My wife got a Florida lager - ironically brewed and bottled about fifteen minutes from our house!

I won't rate the beer because that has nothing to do with the restaurant. Sadly I can't speak to their food, but their service was excellent and our server took his time in talking to us about what we liked and didn't like so that we could end up with beers to suit our fancies.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Known for its beer selection but 90% of it was foreign and only 1/4 of one of the fridges had local beers but not from the region just Florida as a whole. Food was mostly sandwichs so we just had drinks. AC was cold and staff was great.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

We were running around the Old Town in the rain and stopped at an indoor strip mall type of place to wait it out. While deciding on a lunch spot we see a sign "soup and..." - all I needed was the soup so we made a hasty decision and walked to the back of the strip mall to try it out. There was no soup. The menu was pretty tiny and the food was barely 'ok' with the exception of the grilled cheese my friend's son ordered. I would stop in again, but only with plans to sit at the bar for beers.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We barhopped all weekend and out of the 15 or so that we visited, this place had the best staff by far. They were all funny, attentive, and knew what they were talking about. We had to force our husbands to leave when it was time to go. We will definitely be back the next time we're in St Augustine. We were in on 8/6 in the afternoon, the only name we called was Alex, but everyone else was awesome too!