“Best staff”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 626 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We barhopped all weekend and out of the 15 or so that we visited, this place had the best staff by far. They were all funny, attentive, and knew what they were talking about. We had to force our husbands to leave when it was time to go. We will definitely be back the next time we're in St Augustine. We were in on 8/6 in the afternoon, the only name we called was Alex, but everyone else was awesome too!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Good location within Saint Georges street area, entrance is through an alley of local quaint shops. Ample selection of beers from all over the world. Limited availability of wine, they ran out of my favorite, Pinot Grigio after two glasses. ,Menu for lunch is limited to sandwiches. Sides limited to cole slaw and salads. (no chips). Service was friendly and prompt

Reviewed June 16, 2017

It's a little bar. The waiter was nice but seemed "high" and his black painted fingertips did nothing to entice us to want to eat there. He was slow and uncertain but maybe he was new? Enjoyed the quesadilla and the sandwiches.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

we came in to cool off from the heat the server right away got us lemon aide we had hot dogs they where very good the staff seem very nice well priced

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I think the title says enough. Definitely the most beer options I have found here and worth the trip for beer alone. Wait--does that mean there is something else worth coming here for? ABSOLUTELY! The meat and cheese platter is shockingly amazing! I'm not just referring to finding a meat and cheese platter in a beer bar but I am referring to excellent selection. I was super skeptical and almost didn't order. So glad I did.