“Good food but not the best atmosphere.”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 626 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2017

It's a little bar. The waiter was nice but seemed "high" and his black painted fingertips did nothing to entice us to want to eat there. He was slow and uncertain but maybe he was new? Enjoyed the quesadilla and the sandwiches.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

we came in to cool off from the heat the server right away got us lemon aide we had hot dogs they where very good the staff seem very nice well priced

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I think the title says enough. Definitely the most beer options I have found here and worth the trip for beer alone. Wait--does that mean there is something else worth coming here for? ABSOLUTELY! The meat and cheese platter is shockingly amazing! I'm not just referring to finding a meat and cheese platter in a beer bar but I am referring to excellent selection. I was super skeptical and almost didn't order. So glad I did.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

the manager really needs some customer service/public relations courses. He thinks he can just tell people to get the F* out of his restaurant without listening to the complaint or working toward a solution. He should work on his public appearance as well. He looks unkempt and dirty.

1  Thank big_D_Russell
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We enjoyed a beer and hot pretzel snacks in this quiet oasis off an alley in St George street. Away from the hustle and bustle of the shopping crowds, it was a pleasant experience to sit back and have some refreshments and take time out from our busy afternoon of walking and shopping.