Southern Wind Inn
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$195
$117
$149
$127
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$141
$138
  • Pool
$152
Hampton.com
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$214
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
All reviewsveranda roomcrystal roombed and breakfasticed teafront porchchocolate chip cookiesparking permitday bedcordova streetwhipped creamyogurthoneymoon suitewithin walking distanceacross the streetold townprivate bathantique furniture
Reviewed February 14, 2005

After an exhaustive search over the internet I thought that I had booked the perfect Valentine's Day room. I was sadly mistaken. I had read all the wonderful reviews on this B&B and now feel like I must have stayed at a different place because I do not feel the same way. The pictures of the house and rooms on the website are very deceiving. Our room was a much older, worn version of the picture. The private entrance is great except for the fact they you share a very small narrow staircase with another room and since our neighbors sat on the staircase outside of our door all night smoking there was an extreme lack of privacy. Jacuzzi is barely big enough for 2 people(and we are not big people), breakfast let me just say not good, and the innkeeper took my credit card number when arriving and I never saw him again and I'm not sure who served us breakfast because she never introduced herself. Extremely overpriced considering the many choices that are available in this city. I hope I can save somebody else from the disappointment I felt on such a special day.

• Stayed: February 2005
4  Thank DonnettaV
A TripAdvisor Member
Edinburgh, Scotland
Reviewed September 1, 2004

Discovered this lovely B&B by chance and loved it so much that we decided to end our two week holiday by returning for a further two nights. St Augustine is wonderful and the comfort and hospitality at The Southern Wind Inn made our holiday trully magical.

A TripAdvisor Member
Spring Hill, FL
Reviewed March 5, 2004

We took an entire weekend package. Found the innkeepers friendly and knowledgeable. Our room was comfortable and bueatiful. The entire accommodation had an easy, laid-back, southern plantation feel. Yet it was only a few block from the old town. An easy strole away. The breakfast was gormet and the setting delightful. Enjoy it in the victorian dining room or on the cool and cozy front porch sheltered by a huge Live Oak tree. Am looking forward to returning soon.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 30, 2003

Gracious bed and breakfast very close to shops and restaurants of downtown St. Augustine. Stayed in the Pullman room which has a separate entrance off the driveway. Tasteful decorations in the room, comfortable bed with wonderful jacuzzi tub. Small bathroom. Strong A/C.
Excellent breakfast with good variety and hot entree prepared by the innkeepers. The front porch was decorated with tiles bearing the names of former guests and what they were celebrating.

Limited parking behind the inn....larger vehicles like SUVs requested to park in lot across the street...not a problem.

Common dining and living areas excellent with late afternoon and evening snacks, hot cider, coffee. I would recommend this inn to couples looking for a romantic weekend getaway.

1  Thank chintravel
Reviewed March 25, 2003

A truly enjoyable experience. The breakfast was completely fresh made and superb both days of our stay. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and the hospitality of the hosts wonderful. The housekeeping is immaculate and you are located in the boutique area of old St. Augustine. You can walk virtually anywhere you wish to go in 20 minutes or less at a leisurely pace. Loved the place.