“Fourth Year is a Charm”
Review of Agustin Inn

Agustin Inn
Ranked #9 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I celebrated my 50th birthday at the Agustin Inn. This is the fourth year in a row we have stayed in the Greensboro Room-number 18. We love this room because it is direct easy access from the porch. The staff, as always was attentive, cheerful a accommodating. The fresh orange infused water in the main house is always refreshing and delicious. The breakfasts were awesome and just the right amount of food. The chocolate dipped strawberries and birthday card were a special touch prearranged by my husband. We know we will always receive the best from Agustin Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea L
There are newer reviews for Agustin Inn

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My Wife and I decided to take a impromptu motorcycle trip to St. Augustine for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. So we called late and made the reservation, the staff had everything ready even with our late call.

Right in the heart of St. George street. Wonderful music from the cafes and street musicians could be heard with out being irritating.

Food was awesome, cold fruit infused water always available

This was the second time we have stayed and it was just as wonderful as the first!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We stayed for a long weekend in the Coventry suite. Everyone was welcoming and helpful, immediately. Compound waters, snacks (bacon wrapped potatoes, puff pastry, with ricotta & pepperoni, strawberry jam & brie in pastry cup, double chocolate almond cookies, lemon thyme cookies-yum!) in the afternoon in the evening. This in one of the more spacious rooms, but more like someone's home than hotel/inn. Within 10 feet of St. George street, all the shops, restaurants, many attractions, pick up spots for the tours, taverns, pubs, etc. We found them very accommodating for breakfast (allergies, times, dietary restrictions). The shower was a religious experience rain shower head. The lavender soap was as luxurious as some I've received from Marseille. Included in the toiletries, was bath salts. However nearby in the Colonial quarter museum was many forgotten toiletries, which could save one a trip to the drug store. The elevator was helpful (when other guest remembered to close both doors upon egress). The sitting on the porch brought back wonderful memories as we spent the afternoon, people watching, and simply talking, and slipping into sangria fueled naps.

The down side was how loud the musicians are at the various cafe's up and down St. George St., particularly the ones who talent is not matched by their desire to channel Jimi Hendrix, at 10:30 p.m. on a Saturday night. Sundays, they quiet down earlier.

Room Tip: Check their website for room descriptions.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AuntieWinter4
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend trip and it was incredible! The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing! We will definitely be visiting again in the future and highly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany L
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We really love this place. It is right near St. George street and the staff is amazing! My wife surprised me with the first visit on my birthday last year so I surprised her with a two night stay for our wedding night. One of the best stories about our most recent stay was that the staff saw me and my groomsmen getting ready in the room and went out of the way to make our wedding night special. When we returned to the room later that night after the ceremony the staff had a bottle of champagne on ice next to the bed and rose petals all over the bed. What a great unexpected surprise! Would not hesitate to visit them again (and probably will!). Thanks for making that special day even more special.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gogogators1
Reviewed May 26, 2014

When people talk about Southern hospitality they must have had Agustin Inn in mind. Friendly staff, clean and well appointed rooms, and breakfast is always a pleasant surprise. We stayed there for an entire week and we would do it again on our next visit. I would recommend it to my family and friends any time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardDeMedeiros
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We came to St augustine for a weekend getaway stayed at the inn for two nights. It was very comfortable. Breakfast was included and it was delicious and creative. They were very accommodating to our dietary needs. The gluten free pancakes were delicious! We stayed in the Wellington room. It was very small but clean and comfortable. It has a private balcony. A little bit of noise from the neighboring bar but it ended around 10 p.m. and did not disturb us from sleeping. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple