“Best B&B experience we have ever had!!”
Review of Agustin Inn

Agustin Inn
Ranked #9 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I cant believe that after a year and a half I have not written a review about the Agustin Inn. We started coming to the Agustin when I was researching places to have a small St Augustine wedding. The Agustin had everything that we were looking for. We had already booked our wedding before we even stayed at the Agustin for the first time. We went for our first time about 6 months before our wedding and we were so pleased with the place. The staff is so accommodating and helpful. Basically anything you need or want they can help with or know who to talk too in order to get it done. The rooms are beautifully done. The beds are some of the most comfortable beds you have ever slept in. I dont ever want to go home. The Inn is right in the middle of town. walking distance to everything from either direction. the prices are right in line with everyone else in the area. and it includes free parking while you are there and a gourmet breakfast. Given all the extras you get there its about the same price as it would be to stay in a hotel just outside the historic district, but remember you will be paying for breakfast, parking or having to walk alot further. And you will definitely miss that pampered feeling.
They did an amazing job on our wedding. Made the day extremely special for us. My only regret (which was my fault) is that we should have booked the Camelot for pictures on the balcony. We chose the Duchess instead for the size of the bathroom and to make it easier for all of us girls to get ready.
We have at this time been at the Agustin 4 times and have stayed in 4 different rooms. We have a plan to stay in a new room each time we come so eventually we can say we stayed in them all. Each time we come they never fail to amaze us. The Agustin has become a staple for us when we go to St Augustine. I dont think it would be the same if we didnt stay there since it has a certain magic about it.

Room Tip: Camelot is our favorite so far because of the balcony out front. Its a freat feeling to just sit on...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Agustin Inn

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is my new favorite b&b in St. Augustine!!! It is the perfect location & walking distance to everything. We stayed in the Ashford King room on the first floor. Room is spacious & a great spot, no issues with noise whatsoever. The breakfast was amazing both mornings, very elegant. The staff was super friendly & helpful. Really impressed with this b&b, cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: This room was on the first floor in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great location. We had our wedding here nothing to worry about. The Rooms are beautiful. The Breakfast in bed was the best part the food was to die for. The Staff they were Awesome. Had chocolate covered strawberries in our room designed with tuxedos on them and wedding dresses. We will definitely be back. Thanks Agustin Inn for the Awesome stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Pat W
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and i decided to get away for a weekend getaway for my bday. First time at bed and breakfast and would definetly recommend st agustin inn.. perfect location in the heart of everything. Staff helpful booked carraige ride, it was awesome, collage restaurant was excellent dinner, and did creepy crawl, all walking distance. Hot tub in room at st agustin, stayed in majestic room, live music can be heard next door, room is small but nice hot tub. Comfy bed.Other rooms looked bigger would pick other room across hall next time.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank 824
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I are so glad that we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and attentive, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Inn is located 50' off St.George St., making it a short walk to most shops and attractions. The breakfast was delicious and the portion sizes were large enough to get your day going, but not too large to make you miserable. All in all, the inn is a great value for the money and we cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffery W
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We wanted a quick and easy weekend getaway from Jax, FL, and so I had planned this trip for about a month to maximize our time there. I called the Agustin inn and got great reccomendations on where to eat, etc. (They suggested Collage - it was fabulous). We stayed in the Imperial room and I only wish we could have stayed longer! The room was very clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable and we could not have asked for more! We woke up and headed downstairs for a wonderful breakfast, which started with canteloupe soup - so interesting but really really yummy! Followed by waffles and sausages (they were also very accomodating to my food allergies, which most places are not). I can't say enough great things about the place, we both agreed that we will be back again as soon as we can! The location couldn't be better.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Imperial - it was really great, the only thing I might say is that there was a bit...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nellie Jane H
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were so happy we stayed here. The food is absolutely delicious ! They have two breakfast seatings 9:00 and 10:00 am so you are not rushed or jammed all together. You can sit outside or in and the food melts in your mouth!
It is in the heart of the Historic District and they give you free parking so once you park no need to drive anywhere.
Our room was very clean and had a balcony that you could sit out and enjoy the music from St George Street.
The Staff was very freindly and helpful. I would definitely stay there when we go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple