Agustin Inn
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$149
$127
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$195
$117
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$214
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$147
All reviewsred velvet wafflescuna streethistoric districtbed and breakfastperfect locationgeorge streetinfused waterwhirlpool tubbreakfast was deliciouswithin walking distanceprivate balconyparking passst george stold towneggs benedictthird flooryear anniversary
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I are so glad that we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and attentive, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Inn is located 50' off St.George St., making it a short walk to most shops and attractions. The breakfast was delicious and the portion sizes were large enough to get your day going, but not too large to make you miserable. All in all, the inn is a great value for the money and we cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffery W
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We wanted a quick and easy weekend getaway from Jax, FL, and so I had planned this trip for about a month to maximize our time there. I called the Agustin inn and got great reccomendations on where to eat, etc. (They suggested Collage - it was fabulous). We stayed in the Imperial room and I only wish we could have stayed longer! The room was very clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable and we could not have asked for more! We woke up and headed downstairs for a wonderful breakfast, which started with canteloupe soup - so interesting but really really yummy! Followed by waffles and sausages (they were also very accomodating to my food allergies, which most places are not). I can't say enough great things about the place, we both agreed that we will be back again as soon as we can! The location couldn't be better.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Imperial - it was really great, the only thing I might say is that there was a bit of late night street noise...But it was not bad at all and we would definetly stay again.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nellie Jane H
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were so happy we stayed here. The food is absolutely delicious ! They have two breakfast seatings 9:00 and 10:00 am so you are not rushed or jammed all together. You can sit outside or in and the food melts in your mouth!
It is in the heart of the Historic District and they give you free parking so once you park no need to drive anywhere.
Our room was very clean and had a balcony that you could sit out and enjoy the music from St George Street.
The Staff was very freindly and helpful. I would definitely stay there when we go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I just spent this past weekend at the Agustin Inn. I am very happy that I chose this Inn to stay at. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. The Inn was very clean, and right in the historic district, within walking distance to everything.
I did not have any problems with noise. Oh yes, and the breakfasts were also very good. I look forward to my next visit. Thank you Agustin Inn!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed the night before my wedding and my wedding night in the Duchess room. I am a local and wanted something close to my reception and central to everything downtown and this was it! You can walk to anything in the downtown area. The inn was super clean, quiet and had all the charm one could want. We missed the scheduled breakfast the morning after our wedding night and the staff was gracious enough to offer us a late, and absolutely delicious breakfast and even served it outside on the porch! I am definitely recommending the Augustin Inn to any of my friends and family who come down to visit!

• Stayed: September 2012