Victorian House
$206
$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Travelocity
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Travelocity
All reviewsb bdaisy roomoldest streetbreakfast was delicioushistoric districtfront porchhorse drawngreat hostsother guestsfrittataperfect locationbed and breakfastevery eveningeach morningparked our carwithin walking distancequiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Anthony & Marilyn were great hosts, with that personal touch that makes you feel right at home. This is an EXCELLENT location. They were flexible on breakfast times which was appreciated. I was in the Seamist room which was a bit cramped, but adequate and I appreciated the better price. The neighborhood was great for wandering. Parking was fine, very tight - don't bring the Cadillac! They had wine available at happy hour each day and Amaretto for a night cap. There was self service tea, I would have liked a coffee option. They had homemade chocolate chip cookies available most times, and a little fridge for guest things. I would go back there if I got a good price, they seemed to be about $30-40 less per night than the competition, which there is a lot of. My St. A friend like the St. Frances, so I might try that next time - or not...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We pulled up to The Victorian House and parked our car. We never needed to get back in it for the 3 days that we stayed in St. Augustine. The Victorian House is conveniently located right in the historic district and oh so close to museums, art galleries, restaurants, shopping, and ghost tours. I recommend riding the tram or The Red Train for an informative way to see all of the area and learn the history of the homes and businesses. Getting the full tour is good, otherwise you are just looking at old buildings that have no meaning for you. Learning its history helps you to feel closer to the city and somehow a part of it. Once you've paid for the ride, you can jump on and off it all day long, going from one place to another. Fun stuff!

Room Tip: The Daisy Room is conveniently located in the main house. That's where we stayed and I'm glad we did. I had easy access to hot tea any time I wanted it. Fresh cookies are put out each evening and so is a cognac. The Victorian House has lots of privacy in spite of being a B & B. The rooms are large and all have private bathrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArtistLu
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We chose to have an off-site business meeting of nine women at the Victorian House B&B and it was wonderful. Anthony and Marilyn were more than accommodating. Besides providing a beautiful and comfortable venue, they made every effort to exceed our expectations in every way! And in addition to meeting our business goals, we strengthened relationships and made some great memories. The weather was not so obliging but we left knowing we want to come back! I would highly recommend the Victorian House for your next small group meeting!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had a meeting at the Ximenez Fatio House in St. Augustine and needed a place to stay in the Historic District. I called the Ximenez House and they recommended 5 places. The 1st place I called was full. The 2nd place, the Victorian House only had a room for Friday night but I wanted to stay Friday and Saturday. I called a third place and the man was so rude that he told me I could find a place easier on line than to waste my time and his calling. I was annoyed and decided to give up. But, when I got home from work I decided to call the Victorian house again because the pictures of the rooms were so inviting. I asked if the had the Jungle or Safari room but the owner told me it was now booked but the still had " Laura's Suite for Friday night available. He remembered speaking with me earlier that day, so I booked the suite because he was very patient and pleasant. He even gave me a small discount because I was going to be visiting the Historical House across the street. He send me a confirmation immediately by email with directions and the discount. I was now ready for my trip. It took 4 hours to drive to St. Augustine from my house but the owner met me at the door when I arrived. He even gave me phone directions the last 6 miles because their was an accident by the train track and I had to take a detour that surely would have got me lost. There was parking right at the front door and the owner unloaded my car. We went straight to the beautiful Victorian setting room and then toa table to do the paperwork for registration. I could not stop looking around I felt like I had stepped back in time and just needed the proper clothing to really fit in. When we finished the paperwork I was given a key to the front door which you had to use each time you entered the main house. The owner then took me outside to Laura's Suite which was up 20 stairs over looking the oldest plaited street in America, called Aviles Street. The suite was like something in Country Magazine or Home and Gardens. It was a heavenly powdered blue with a bathroom another room painted barn door red and a cute small kitchen. I was in heaven, at night, the only sound you could hear was the last horse and buggy going home around 9:00 on the cobblestone street. Yes, there is a TV in the room and no telephone but the sound of silence was so relaxing that you may just want to look out the windows and read, which I did for a long while. The next morning I meet other guest for breakfast in the dining room and it was set so pretty that I had to pull out the camera. The food was fantastic. I have never had a quiche type dish that stayed hot to the very last bite. The owner had asked me the night before what I wanted to drink with breakfast and he had it ready to my delight. I am still talking about the special cornbread he made along with the 3 other tantalizing dishes that were served for breakfast. The other guess came in one at a time and as they arrived each were treated like a Prince or Princess. Many of the guest were there a week and others for 3 or 4 days. I was the only guest that stayed for one night but will return with my may of St. Augustine which the owner of the Victorian House marked and went over with me when I arrived so I could more easily navigate the Historic District. Did I mention the lovely wife that is also a very gracious hostess at the Victorian House. This is a definite don't miss. It was like staying with your favorite sister, brother or relative for a night. You feel ownership. pride, wonder and joy. Do not miss the chance to stay at the Victorian House. I give it 2 thumbs up! Oh I forgot to mention the bed was so comfortable that I had the best sleep I have received in over a year and did not want to get out of bed for my 8:00 breakfast or my 9:30 meeting. I believe I am spoiled now and may never want to stay anywhere else in St. Augustine.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Betty F
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a lovely vacation in St. ZAugustine. Anthony and Marilyn were friendly and accomimidating hosts at the B and B. There was so much to see and do we didn't get to experience everyting. We plan on going back.!

Room Tip: We booked the Seamist room originally. It was lovely but too small for us to stay for a week so we upgraded to the Jennifer. It was a beautiful room with a very comfortable bed. The breakfasts were outstanding. When we returned in the late afternoon, there was a nice selection of wine and teas available and home made cookies to snack on while relaxing on the porch. We can't wait to go back!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family