Victorian House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$128
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
$199
$161
$206
$187
  • Pool
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Travelocity
All reviewsb bdaisy roomoldest streetbreakfast was delicioushistoric districtfront porchhorse drawngreat hostsother guestsfrittataperfect locationbed and breakfastevery eveningeach morningparked our carwithin walking distancequiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The innkeepers, Anthony and Marilyn are by far the most real innkeepers ever! The rooms were quaint, well maintained and affordable! Anthony even offered to park our car for us! Breakfast both days was delicious and satisfying. We have stayed at other B&B 's where the owners were a bit stuffy and, dare I say "snooty" !.? Not so here.... Did I mention how spotlessly clean it was! The location is perfect if you want really authentic St Augustine. Don't miss your chance with this one. Regrets will not happen! Thank you so much Anthony and Marilyn!!

Donald and Shirley Cooper

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Grammy1231
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I have stayed twice at the Victorian House. Not only is the location excellent for walking around the town but is far enough away from the main activity that it is nice and quiet. Anthony is an excellent host and cook. He makes you feel very welcome. If you need anything while traveling he is an excellent source of information.
The house is beautiful and the rooms are all clean and comfortable. Last room we stayed in was a 2 bedroom suite and had a little kitchenette attached. Very cute. With a great view of one of the oldest streets in St Augustine. We had a great time and definitely will be staying at the Victorian House again when we visit in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Heather R
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay at the Victorian House. Me and my wife love the victorian age feel of staying in this B and B. Anthony was a great host and the breakfast each morning was something to look forward to. He makes the best granola I have ever eaten. The location is a block away from the main street so it is a very short walk yet is far enough away from it to be very quiet and feels like you are back in the 1700's. the too was comfortable and clean. Anything we needed the In keeper was able to help us with. Great price and a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Kimbo305
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We recently stayed at the Victorian House. We normally stay in one of several B & B's off of St George Street. This was a great decision.The house was in beautiful condition and was absolutely charming.They were full while we were there and during the free social time everyone gathered and talked. Breakfast was delicious with fruit/homemade granola and yogurt first dish, followed by a southwestern frittata and cornbread. We stayed in the Serenity Room and enjoyed the claw footed tub.The set up was very reminescent of another time and place which added to the fun. We visited different, artsy shops and I found a wonderful necklace. We walked to the Lightner Museum.There were two weddings going on in surrounding B & B's and it was fun to see everyone dressed up.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Loved the 2 bedroom suite. It suited our needs,was nicely decorated, clean, and very comfortable. The breakfasts were early enough, delectable, and served by our hostess. Coffee was ready even earlier. Wine in the evening with cookies and Amaretto later was a really nice touch. The location was great, but parking limited. I never saw a backyard garden so you can imagine my surprise when I saw our hostess walking their Golden! I wish that there had been more opportunity to talk with our hosts. My only negative is that I had a feeling like that in "Gulliver's Travels" . I was the giant in a land of little people. In this case, it was little spaces.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends