I stayed with my husband in the secret garden. Very intimate and romantic. The room was quiet, but outside we could hear the air conditioning units from other business, that was our only complaint. Spacious rooms, comfortable kitchenette, best mattress in town! We slept just like at home. Will definetly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b