We have stayed here several times and enjoyed it. Last time, (May 2-3 2008)my wife left her diamond earrings in the room after checkout. The housekeeper was nice and honest enough to turn them in to the desk. A clerk was nice and honest enough to call me and told me they were found, and someone would FedEx them to us at our expense, which was fine. Now, several weeks later, we don't have them, and have called and spoken to the manager MANY times. She makes the lamest excuses I've ever heard. Now the owner says "it's not their responsibility".
We will NEVER stay here again, and also wonder how safe our credit card info is...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b