Frequented many of St. Augustine's B&B's but this was our first time for Casablanca. Love the location and Martini Bar but not quite the service for the price we paid or that we are used too compared to the B&B's. Nothing significant but felt like we were bothering some of the staff with simple requests / questions which on more than one occasion were met with nods, one word responses or no eye contact. Granted we encountered at least 3 individuals on staff that were helpful and friendly over the course of our 4 day stay but for the price I might would save a few bucks and go next door to the Hilton or better yet, stay in one of the charming B&B's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b