Lodgings were great. Rooms were bright and airy. Rooms were clean as were the bathrooms. Great location to downtown St Augustine. Could walk to restaurants and stores. Would highly recomend hotel to anyone going there. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you sit on the sundeck of Best Western bayfront overlooking beautiful Matanzas Bay, you'll experience true St. Augustine-style relaxation. Located in the heart of the historic district, our St. Augustine, Florida Best Western Bay-front has a long family tradition of service and quality. Our many wonderful amenities include a swimming pool and delicious dining at our on-site café. For business travel, we feature Internet access, data ports and comfortable workspace in every room. We're also conveniently located adjacent to restaurants and just steps from some of the city's most interesting and exciting sights. For a romantic getaway, try our Honeymoon Room. Or bring the whole family and enjoy in-room conveniences such as cable TV, king - or queen-sized beds, and a refrigerator that's ideal for storing drinks and snacks. For exploring the city, enjoying the beach or simply unwinding, Best Western bay Front is your destination in St. Augustine. We have a $10.00 Parking fee per car per night. Our bay front hotel overlooks the Matanzas Bay and puts you within walking distance of the historic district, including the Spanish Quarter, the Castillo de San Marcos, St. George Street, and countless shops and restaurants well-suited to any taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hotel Saint Augustine
- Monterey Motel Saint Augustine
- Monterey Bed Breakfast