“A Great Find”
Review of The Kenwood Inn

The Kenwood Inn
Ranked #7 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Inn is very comfortable and nicely decorated but the best part is the friendliness of Pat, the owner. She truly welcomes you as one of the family. The breakfasts are fantastic. One of the guests was taking a photo of the presentation of the breakfast. I second what one person said: that she should publish a cookbook. At first I wondered where we would have breakfast as the dining room was set up as if for a formal dinner. That was actually where we had breakfast.
We will recommend this to all our friends and certainly stay there again. At least one of the couples had been there several times already. Carolyn

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Kenwood Inn

Reviewed February 4, 2013

After reading several reviews on TRIP ADVISOR, I chose THE KENWOOD INN in St Augustine. Thank goodness I did. We arrived and Pat showed us to our beautiful room. Unbeknownst to us she had upgraded us to a room that opened onto the courtyard which is absolutely beautiful! She gave us recommended CJs Restaurant which was a short walking distance for us and it was Fantastic, and thanks to Pat we had a coupon for 10% off. Our breakfast the next morning was out of this world, served on beautiful china with all the extras. My friend and I have already decided that we must come back and stay longer and it will be with Pat at the KENWOOD INN.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2013

What a very special place, filled with romance, history and beautiful antiques. Pat is a very warm person and fantastic cook. Breakfasts in the sunroom or in the garden were exquisite and I for one, hope she writes a cookbook soon!!!!!Looking forward to a return to the Best Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Kenwood Inn to no end. Pat is a lovely host and our room was absolutely perfect. We even took our "westie" with us, and she loved it too! The breakfast, the company, the location and Pat, Charlie and the rest of the staff made our stay so nice. We also made new friends during our breakfast gatherings. It was like spending Christmas with extended family. We are definitely coming back here. Thank you Pat! This one was very memorable!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I am so glad that I found The Kenwood Inn on Tripadvisor. Pat is a wonderful hostess! The inn is just lovely; our breakfasts were delicious; and social hour was so nice. We had a chance to meet so many other nice and interesting visitors. Pat was a great help in planning our trip; she offered suggestions and made reservations for us prior to our trip. This was a mother/ daughter trip: my mother, me and my two daughters. We stayed in the Bayfront Suite and we had lots of room to relax. I loved the bathroom! The location of the inn is great and Pat gives great hugs, both in hello and goodbye! I hope to stay with her again one day.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

You'll be immersed in the Old City. The Inn Keeper, Pat, is warm and welcoming. We felt like we stayed at “Aunt Pat’s” home. Breakfast was delicious! Room was quaint, cozy and clean. We enjoyed the courtesy bicycles. They even have a pool!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everything about our stay was absolutely wonderful. Pat and her friendly staff went above and beyond the call of duty on every thing from our arrival, to our wedding ceremony, our stay at the inn and every thing between. Our wedding ceremony was so much better than I could have ever hoped for. It really was a fairy-tale dream come true and the carriage ride was the icing on the cake. Very friendly and extremely helpful host and staff, nice and quiet atmosphere, gorgeous rooms, out-standing service, great location, you really could not ask for anything more. Pat and the staff of Kenwood Inn, thank you so much for making our stay so memorable. We'll definitely be coming back here every year for our anniversary. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple