Got a wild hair up on late Sunday evening decided to go to St. Augustine, well didn't have a pup sitter for Emerson (my 5 month old Mini Schnauzer) no need as LaQuinta said Emerson can stay with us for nothing. Really I thought.....got to be some catch....nope no catch, filled out a single piece of paper and we were set.
Enough about Emerson, the La Quinta Inn was tastefully furnished and the king bed slept well, I would recommend it. The address is a little confusing (or at least it was for my GPS) but I found the place. You are within 10 miles of downtown and if you like the olde world charm then St. Augustine is a must visit.
So have a good time, enjoy your stay (even bring the pooches) and thank you again for a great stay and to all the help at La Quinta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to I-95 and both outlet malls this 60 room interior corridor La Quinta Inn & Suites is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. Our Spacious comfortable rooms come with free high-speed internet, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer. Take a dip in our outdoor Pool or take advantage of our fitness and business centers.As of 2012 we have new management and staff that look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- La Quinta Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- La Quinta Saint Augustine
- La Quinta St Augustine