“Excellent value”

Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
A TripAdvisor Member
Honea Path, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent service, clean and comfortable. Location was good, service very helpful. This is a true pet friendly hotel. Excellent value. Pet friendly. Location is good for easy access with loads of shopping nearby, five to seven minute drive from town.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Well, mt sweetie and I stayed there on our way back to Tampa from Jacksonville. The grounds, lobby and room were very nice. Never got to the breakfast. The room next door had a barking dog in it it barked all night and into the next morning. Went to the desk and asked to speak to the manager, not around. Made a complaint and he call ed me several days later and said no refund on any part of the price as the La Quinta chain is a pet friendly hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stay at St. Augustine, La Quinta Inn with are dog Molly. The staff was very helpful and friendly the hotel was nice and clean and are room were clean and comfortable they had the most comfortable mattress. We stay their over New Years from Dec. 29 to 31/2012. When we travel we stay at La Quinta Inns they allow dog to stay with you. Hotel is close to St. Augustine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Actually we did not pick the hotel for Outlet Malls but because it was very close to the Highway.
We were getting to the end of a 3 week 4000 mile trip and getting weary. We decided to stay two nights and treat ourselves to a suite. The hotel I think is fairly new, it was lovely in a very pleasant surrounding area.
We heard no highway noise and the room was lovely, the bed like a dream.
I did venture out to the Outlet Malls by myself as my husband was very tired with all the driving and in such a nice room had no problem catching up on his sleep. I felt extreamly safe and we found that when we drove down to the heart of St, Augustine that the Hotel is well placed for a direct route.
We loved our stay and would stay again any time and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

La Quinta is always nice. I've never been, what I would call bad, in the many we've been in.
This one is convenient to the outlet mall and close to downtown St. Augustine.
They have the typical breakfast of eggs, sausage, and waffles, etc. so there are no surprises there. This property is very clean and pet friendly. Nice and quiet as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here or the weekend and found it to be very quiet even as the hotel was very busy. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good serving eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit pastries, breads and yogurt. The interactions I had with the staff were very good as they were friendly.The most important part for me was the pet policy (no additional fee) and there is a big field next to the hotel where I could exercise my dog. I will stay here again the next time I come to ST. Augustine.