“Worth a stay here”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine
Ranked #36 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
“Worth a stay here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and the woman in charge behind the desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The hotel was less than 10 minutes from downtown St. Augustine. I will stay here again.

Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Hotel was convenient, right off I-95. Grounds, lobby and room were clean and in good repair. The morning breakfast was a cut above most hotels, with eggs, sausage and waffles in addition to the usual cereal, pastries, etc. The hotel is pet-friendly. I assume they have designated rooms for pets, as there was no evidence of any in our room, my wife has allergies to dogs and cats and had no symptoms during our stay. La Quinta has a good rewards program too, especially if you get their credit card (no annual fee but the first use gives you enough points for 2 free nights in most locations)

1 Thank Paul B
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding for a close family relative. Located near a big discount mall, it was nevertheless a quiet place to stay. Very convenient to downtown St. Augustine, it has free parking and a nice breakfast spread. It is also just off I-95 and makes getting in and out very easy. Emloyees were very helpful. Rooms were clean and well-maintained. Highly recommended and competitive with other hotels along the strip of hotels nearby. Also has a nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are easy to get in and out of for the parking lot.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bobsibaok
laquintastaugustine, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

My daughter, mother and I arrived on Tuesday 3/13/2012. The drive up was very refreshing. The surroundings are very comforting and they are dog friendly(at no extra charge for your dog). First, the gentleman at the front desk was very knowledgeable. Second, When I could not manage to get the room cool enough the gentleman from the front desk and the service were very prompt and friendly, it was more like old friends and I have NEVER stayed at this location before.Last, The breakfast was boiled eggs, Hot waffles, cold and hot cereal, apples, oranges, and pastries Our room was very clean and up to date. The front desk was always available. There is a waking path where I walked and ran with my dogs each morning and felt very safe.The Outlet Mall is within walking distance as well for those that don't mind. I will defiantly refer family and friends to this location and I will stay again when we visit again.

Room Tip: I stayed with my mother and I advise requesting a large room and a room on the first floor if you ha...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bacrowe
laquintastaugustine, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine, responded to this review, March 18, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and kind comments! It is always encouraging to be able to pass on positive notes to my staff so they know their hard work is appriciated. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Bethlehem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've stayed at this LaQuinta on my way to Florida for the past 4 years. Always great service. I admire the lady who cleans, she works so hard and is always pleasant. This location has improved their rooms and is one of the better places I've stayed and the price isn't sky high.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank cher1948
Cosby, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Super friendly and helpful staff! Great breakfast! Clean rooms!
Good location. Highly recommend.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank boob43
Alexandria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Excellent place to stay for the night. Next to the outlet stores and close proximity to downtown St. Augustine. Quite and clean rooms. Pets allowed. Ample parking. Good continental breakfast. Reasonably priced.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo