“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #39 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
kent
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We stayed here on spec after our hotel in Jacksonville Beach was unacceptable. We got a good rate and the staff were very helpful. The room was spacious with 2 Queen beds. There was a good sized pool and a hot tub. If you stay here, go the Ruby Tuesdays just up the road. The only down side is that the Wi Fi is a bit hit and miss!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank adobeKent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Reviewed June 16, 2011

This hotel was wonderful! Very friendly, welcoming desk staff, lovely, very clean room, and great location for outlet shopping. The drive to the beach wasn't too long, either.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank ETeenaK
Boca Raton
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Desk agents all very friendly. Keith assisted us at checkin and offered many tips on touring the city. Thank you !
Rooms was clean and adequate. In-room a/c units difficult to control temperature but a pleasant sleep overall.
Pet friendly with no extra charge. Many pets travelling and no noise issues at all. Our puppy loved it- lots of walking area and a nice sidewalk goes for quite a distance.
Breakfast a little lacking but Dennys, I-hop and Cracker Barrell within a mile.
Just minutes from Historic downtown and close to I-95 . Spa was broken due to vandilism but pool was nice.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Largo, Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This is a fantastic hotel, quite new and conveniently located unless you desire to be near the beach.
Great service, super clean and quiet rooms, excellent breakfast offered. All in all, a great experience.
La Quinta is mainly where we stay when traveling with our scottie dogs. They don't soak you for pet fees and I've never experienced any type of problems associated with traveling pets.
I just want to tell those that aren't pet inclined to please book elsewhere. There are plenty of hotels that don't allow pets. I'm so grateful that La Quinta does!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bobclar
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed May 1, 2011

A good, clean hotel, but nothing special. Basic breakfast provided. It's a little ways out of town. This is a pet friendly hotel, and there were some yippy dogs near us.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Willoughby
Reviewed March 31, 2011

great location, right off I-95, friendly staff, and very clean. We had our Golden dog with us and there was plenty of places to walk our dog. very dog-friendly. would definitely stay there again. wi-fi was flawless.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 29, 2011

One of the only major hotels that allows dogs and this one, I found to have the best value. It was clean, the hotel looked and smelled new. As a female, I felt safe walking to my car from my room and back. There are lots of dogs staying there that weekend, and also plenty of grass just off property to walk them. Although it was a bit noisy on the first floor room after about 7am with a few dogs being walked across the hall, it woke up my two pups. It's close to the outlet malls and an easy drive to downtown historic St. Augustine where my business meetings were. I will defiantly re-book there for my next trip.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business