“Sweeties”
Review of Claude's Chocolate

Claude's Chocolate
Ranked #5 of 95 Shopping in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Handmade Chocolates in the Heart of St. Augustine. Coffee Bar, Ice Cream, Homemade Cookies. Great Gifts...and We Ship Year Round in the Continental US. Group Chocolate Tours Available Upon Request (Not available November & December).
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweeties”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love Linda! Theses are the best chocolate treats for the entire family! I am not a chocolate lover but I have certainly become a fan of Claude's. Buy plenty because it may not make it home as a gift.

Visited December 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“amazing hidden jem”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I love going here every time we come up. We can not get enough of our chocolate. It is worth it and on our itinerary every trip. It is a must stop by for an afternoon snack or two. Try the spicy hot chocolate.

Visited December 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Do not miss this wonderful little shop”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It's a little out of the way over on Granada Street, but well worth making your way there. Kilwin's and Whetstone simply can't hold a candle to Claude's magnificent chocolate. Staff handles the product with love and the customers with tremendous care. And The Market in the front of the shop is awesome too! Two terrific stops in one--just to the right of the Lightener Museum!

Visited November 2013
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We dream of these truffles”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Claude's is by far the best chocolate in St. Augustine and it is always our first stop when we arrive. The staff is very friendly and helpful if you have any questions. The prices are excellent and the chocolate is high quality. I have never had better truffles in my life! I highly recommend Claude's over ANY of the other chocolate shops in St. Augustine.

Visited October 2013
Easley, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Chocoholic Finds Perfect Chocolate!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This all hand made chocolate. I can't tell you how many different bands of Sea Salt Caramels I have tried, my husband brings them home to me whenever he finds them. He now knows if they don't come from Claude's not to bother. That is not the only flavor that Claude's offers, just my favorite. Check out their full selection and you will find your favorite too!

Visited October 2013