“The best Gelato!”

Cafe del Hidalgo
Ranked #8 of 40 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best Gelato!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Love the Gelato! I have had Gelato in the US and Europe and the Gelato here is delicious. The service was great. Enjoy!

Brevard, North Carolina, United States
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We came in here because after our experience at florida cracker cafe I was looking for coffee and desert I could actually enjoy. My husband had a coffee and I had a chai tea. We both enjoyed the restaurant but the drinks were nothing to brag about.Both drinks were way to sweet for our liking. I would consider going back to try the gelato though!

• Visited February 2013
Minnesota
“Made to Order Salad and Gelato!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

A charming restaurant on St George street corner, where you place your order at the counter and they bring it out to you. I am on the weight watchers program and this place fit what I wanted to have for lunch. I ordered a made to order salad, with three different choices of greens, plus just about anything else you can think of that goes in a salad. I had it with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. The salad was huge and $9.50. It was so fresh and fabulous! For dessert, I had to try the gelato, which was a sweet ending. I will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank adolson
Sarasota
“Gelato”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great taste, creamy. Price comparable to other ice cream shops, many varieties to choose from.........

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Wrong order”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We popped in here on our way out of town as our last meal and were disappointed. The lady taking our order did not hear my friend correctly and rung her up for the wrong sandwich, the food was mediocre. Will not be stopping in here next visit.

Visited January 2013