“Excellent Bistro”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Gainesville, Florida
“Excellent Bistro”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The two ladies who served us were very pleasant, patient, and helpful. I ordered the Croque Madame. I had not had it before, and I didn't know what it was. (I now know it is pronounced like "croak.") It is two thick pieces of toasted white bread with ham, bechamel, and cheese, and topped with a fried egg, and served with a small salad. The Croque was very rich and delicious, and satisfying, and for only $7.95. Bread is served while waiting for your meal. The brie is also very good.

Herndon, Virginia
“Great_French_Food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great French Food. Our food was fresh, of high quality, and cooked to perfection. Prices are very reasonable and the serving staff was very friendly. Wish I had a gem like this in my neighborhood.

Jack Anezin

Dade CIty
“Excellent French cooking”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food is all prepared fresh, so don't expect this to be a quick meal. If you enjoy well prepared food, in casual, relaxed setting, this is a great choice. Our waitress was very patient and helpful, guiding us in our choice of meals when we asked for some help deciding what to order. This will definitely go on our list of favorite restaurants.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Taste of France in St Augustine”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great food, excellent ambiance, and friendly servers! You will love the chef Jean-Stephane Poinard specials. Always a treat!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wonderful food, friendly staff, relaxing meal.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Downtown French restaurant. My wife and I saw this inconspicuous restaurant and it looked interesting. It is small and cozy inside with a very friendly staff. The leg of lamb was delicious. This is a French restaurant where you have time to relax, talk with your spouse, and slowly enjoy your meal. This is not the type of restaurant where the food comes out in 3 minutes and you leave within 20 minutes. You get to relax, enjoy the great food and talk with the chef. Their bread is made fresh, along with the desserts. YOu will enjoy this place!

• Visited April 2013