“Great French food”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Owners are French and they know how to prepare their native cuisine. Nice atmosphere too -- and good service

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stopped in and had the Eggs Benedict and it was amazing. They serve it on Brioche bread and don't think I can order it anywhere else now. We also had there fresh croissant which was great as well as delicious coffee. When in Saint Augustine this is a must for us now.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were looking for a breakfast place and stopped in. Delicious, flaky croissants and the Eggs Benedict with bacon was the best I have ever had. Wonderful!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Absolutely loved this restaurant. From the minute we entered the front door it was a fantastic experience. We loved it so much we went back the next night. The staff was so friendly and the food out of this world. They offer a nightly special which I had the first night, stew with hunters sauce. Too die for! We chatted with the chef's wife who was so engaging. Be certain to make a reservation so you don't miss out! We will visit each and every time we are in St Augustine.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food was below average, especially for the price. The service was mixed, we had 5 servers, so you can imagine the confusion. Mostly pleasant but lack of knowledge as one of our servers dropped off a complimentary app with no explanation. My husband had to grab another server to inquire what it was. After 45 min he was served his seafood risotto which was dry and asked the server what kind of fish it was, the reply was mahi, which it clearly wasn't. Proceeded to ask another server who had no idea. Finally as they all got together found out it was snapper. I ordered the lamb mid rare to rare, which came well done. My husband was done with his dinner before I got my dinner back raw. Didnt seem like anyone really cared. When all was said and done we both looked at each other and couldn't wait to get out of there to never return.

1  Thank Cbees1122