“Fun with a history lesson”

Castillo de San Marcos
Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
$154.99*
St. Augustine Beach and Old Downtown Helicopter Tour
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My eleven year old daughter and I visited the site. While I enjoyed the historical significance of the fort, she enjoyed the views on top of the fort. I cannot rave enough about he cannons displayed...who would have thought they could be so ornate and beautiful?

Write a ReviewReviews (8,433)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Rich in history and a must see on a trip to St Augustine. Make sure to stay for a cannon firing! I recommend going early in the morning to beat the heat.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were unable to go inside because it closes really early but even just the grounds were interesting.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised the fee to get in was only $7 and the ticket was good for 3 days. We got there just in time for a cannon demo, and enjoyed our visit. I thought it was a good value, considering entrance fees help to preserve the castillo and a great way to spend an hour or two in Saint Augustine.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We loved the employees in period dress and the canon firing was really cool. We also snapped some seriously "interesting" pictures in the Powder Room and the Dining Hall.