“No one waited on us...”
Review of Chatsworth Pub

Chatsworth Pub
Ranked #114 of 652 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Description: The Chatsworth is St. Augustine's cozy English pub. We feature 70 draft handles, pouring the finest selection of craft beers, highlighting 21 craft drafts from Florida. Come in relax in our comfortable lounge with several HD big screens a cold pint and great food. You will not want to leave.
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I couldn't bring myself to give a "terrible" rating because we were never even served. It was approximately 11:00pm when we went into the pub. No one greeted us and there were not signs, so we seated ourselves and at least two of the bartenders saw us. There were other people in bar and a wedding party was monopolizing the bar. We were there for probably 20 minutes and no one every checked in on us, even though the bartender looked at us numerous time. In his defense, he was trying to tame the wedding party beast all by himself. I have no idea where the other woman went who had been serving people. In the end, we left to find another bar.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Not much to choose from on the menu, but what my friends ordered was good. Staff very nice. Beer choices much less than it used to be. Not sure I would return

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Nice place for afternoon cocktail! Good place to cool off from walking around the city. Friendly bartender. We ate dinner here one night. Husband had the Reuben Sandwich and I had the Yorkshire Dip, both very good!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Great variety of beers and alcohol. My wife and I enjoyed a couple of drinks here. Very comfortable with nice bar seating and tables, couches, etc.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food. Best pretzel I have ever eaten, and the beer and drink list is extensive.