“Great fun”

St. Augustine ECO Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore St. Augustine! St. Augustine ECO Tours offers guided Kayak, Catamaran & Boat tours of the beautiful marshes & waterways surrounding St. Augustine, Florida. Join our passionate naturalists on an excursion of your choice. The dolphin & nature boat tour is the most popular and covers the most distance. Listen to dolphins with underwater microphones and get the best photos of your trip. Kayak, Boat & Catamaran sailing trips available daily by reservation. Let’s GO!
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My daughter and I had a wonderful time. Our guide was Jeremy and he let her steer the boat, hoist a sail, and put another sail away. She was thrilled. She also very much enjoyed riding on the trampoline at the front and getting wet. The views of the fort from the water were amazing, especially under the setting sun.

My wife was going to go as well but she wasn't feeling well and stayed at the hotel as the thought of a boat ride on an already upset stomach had no appeal. We had a non refundable reservation for two adults and a child. We ended up paying for two adults which was a very nice compromise that I didn't even ask for. Thanks!!!!

We would do it again in a heartbeat. My daughter kept saying "That was so cool!"

1  Thank WTALAU
in 13 reviews
"different perspective"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Owner Zach is a a top notch guide. He is both personable and brilliant regarding his knowledge of the area and the ecology - making the Kayak trips on the water one of my favorites ever.

1  Thank Robin D
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I sailed with ECO tours recently. Zach was a knowledgeable professional who offered bits of history, local stories, and sailing. We saw dolphins, birds, jellyfish, turtles and gained insight into the tides and intricacies of the waterway. It was cool and sunny. The catamaran was small and comfortable and I would recommend sitting on the "trampoline" to get closer to the water. It was without a doubt the best part of our trip and we will do it again.

1  Thank spotsfarm
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My son, wife, and I took the afternoon sailing tour and it was so awesome. We saw and held cannonball Jellyfish, saw many bottle nosed dolphins, and an awesome gorgeous sunset. The best part was we were on a sail boat and our skipper Rich was a total professional. I must do in St. Augustine.

1  Thank Flemingdude
See more reviews
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We took the sunset tour on our anniversary, with our guide, Kyle, and another couple. it was a chilly night on the river, but we had a great time. Kyle was very knowledgeable about the marine life on the river, and we were able to see several pods of dolphins, and quite a few birds. The sunset was gorgeous and the boat was very comfortable. We would love to take the tour again in warm weather when the manatees were around, but all in all, it was well worth the time and money!

1  Thank Daniel M