“Not your average ghost tour.”
Review of GhoSt Augustine

GhoSt Augustine
Ranked #15 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter real haunted buildings and experience the real thing on our authentic non-theatrical ghost tours and paranormal investigations as well as the Original Haunted Pub Tour of St. Augustine. We offer walking and riding tours. Riding tours go out in our comfortable 14 passenger van "the Shadow Shuttle" or in our creepy haunted Hearse. List of tours: Everdark Express, Dead Walk, Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigation, Total Paranormal St. Augustine, the Pub Hearse Ride, the Original Haunted Pub Tour and ParaForce Investigations. GhoSt Augustine and its team has been featured on several TV shows; among others are My Ghost Story and Americas Most Scary Places. GhoSt Augustine also sells Ghost Hunters Equipment and it was our owner Jonas who saved the famous K2 meter from being taken out of production in 2004 and making it a staple must have piece of gear in every Ghost Hunters bag. GhoSt Augustine has a sister business called Beerhammer's. It is a Beer Gear & Gift store and tickets are sold and start from the store at 162 St. George Street - inside Heritage Walk - downtown historic St. Augustine. Tours also depart from GhoSt Augustine store at 123 St. George St. GhoSt Augustine, was founded in 2001 and is a Better Business Bureau member with A+ rating.
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My girlfriend and I were in St. Augustine with my parents for a vacation, and we decided to go on the hearse tour for something different to do one night. We were definitely not disappointed. Bruce, our tour guide, was awesome. Even though there were 9 people on the tour, which was larger than usual, he still did an awesome job of making the tour personal. He did a great job of getting people involved even though the other family with us didn't seem to into it. I would definitely recommend going on this tour, and ask for Bruce if he is around. It won't be just another scripted tour. You won't regret it.

Reviewed October 1, 2010

I was picked up at my hotel by the tour guide Tine (who is awesome) in a 1990 Superior Cadillac Funeral Coach. Four other people and my self went on the Pub Crawl Tour which lasted about 3 hours. Tina was very informative and VERY respectful. She has a passion about her line of work that is seldom seen in most tourist attractions.
Bottom line: worth every cent....and I'm not a spender!

Reviewed September 19, 2010

We took the ghost tour last minute and they were able to accomodate our late arrival. We had a great time, very entertaining and fun. We would especially recommend Ty as our tour guide, he was AWESOME!!

Reviewed September 7, 2010

Found this tour online and picked it because the price was more reasonable than others. Plus...it included a free drink! Was easy to book, and the tour guide was awesome. His name is "Ty" and would highly recommend he take you to his favorite haunts. There were 19 of us...a bit big...but Ty handled us easily. Very polite, very informative...and seemed to really know his stuff PLUS enjoy what he was doing (which made it enjoyable for the rest of us). Took us to four different locations...gave us time to get our "drinks" and then he told us the stories associated with each location. We had a chance to take some pictures and actually came up with some possible "Orbs!"
Bottom Line...great fun, educational and a great night out around town.

Reviewed August 19, 2010

> My wife and I were in St. Augustine for vacation from Atlanta for  > the week. She found Ghost Augustine in a flyer in the hotel room,  > and made reservations. I really wasn't sure how the night would turn >  out. Cheesy tourist trap or something of the sort...? How  WRONG I  > was! We met our group and our guide, Ty,  for a quick, free beer  > before departing on our tour. Ty was well-versed and very emphatic  > when telling tales at each of the four pubs we visited. He was  > engaging with the whole group of 11. I couldn't have been any  > happier with our night, and will definitely come back next time I'm  > here! Thank you! Scott Havron

Been to GhoSt Augustine? Share your experiences!