“> My wife and I were in St. Augustine for...”
Review of GhoSt Augustine

GhoSt Augustine
Ranked #24 of 132 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter real haunted buildings and experience the real thing on our authentic non-theatrical ghost tours and paranormal investigations as well as the Original Haunted Pub Tour of St. Augustine. We offer walking and riding tours. Riding tours go out in our comfortable 14 passenger van "the Shadow Shuttle" or in our creepy haunted Hearse. List of tours: Everdark Express, Dead Walk, Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigation, Total Paranormal St. Augustine, the Pub Hearse Ride, the Original Haunted Pub Tour and ParaForce Investigations. GhoSt Augustine and its team has been featured on several TV shows; among others are My Ghost Story and Americas Most Scary Places. GhoSt Augustine also sells Ghost Hunters Equipment and it was our owner Jonas who saved the famous K2 meter from being taken out of production in 2004 and making it a staple must have piece of gear in every Ghost Hunters bag. GhoSt Augustine has a sister business called Beerhammer's. It is a Beer Gear & Gift store and tickets are sold and start from the store at 162 St. George Street - inside Heritage Walk - downtown historic St. Augustine. Tours also depart from GhoSt Augustine store at 123 St. George St. GhoSt Augustine, was founded in 2001 and is a Better Business Bureau member with A+ rating.
Reviewed August 19, 2010

> My wife and I were in St. Augustine for vacation from Atlanta for  > the week. She found Ghost Augustine in a flyer in the hotel room,  > and made reservations. I really wasn't sure how the night would turn >  out. Cheesy tourist trap or something of the sort...? How  WRONG I  > was! We met our group and our guide, Ty,  for a quick, free beer  > before departing on our tour. Ty was well-versed and very emphatic  > when telling tales at each of the four pubs we visited. He was  > engaging with the whole group of 11. I couldn't have been any  > happier with our night, and will definitely come back next time I'm  > here! Thank you! Scott Havron

Write a ReviewReviews (1,289)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"great tour"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed August 17, 2010

My girlfriend and I recently took the haunted pub tour from GhoSt Augustine- The tour started right on time at 9:30 pm. "Grace" was our guide and was very pleasant, although a "ghastly" costume would have made a nice touch, as opposed to street clothes. Anyway, a minor quibble... We had a great time visiting 4 haunted pubs we otherwise would not have known existed. Our tour guide was very knowledgable. It would have also been nice to have seen some archive pics of the places we visited. Worth the price, you get discounts at the various bars. All in all, very cool !!

Reviewed August 14, 2010

We did the walking haunter pub tour with Ty and had a blast! Ty was fun and energetic, he really got excited telling us the stories, which got the whole group excited! We went to 4 different pubs were we all grabbed a drink and met Ty for stories about occurrences in that location. It was neat hearing some background on the spirits, instead of just hearing about the haunts. Worth every penny! Thanks for a fun night GhoSt Augustine and our awesome tour guide Ty!

Reviewed August 13, 2010

i attended the ghost pub walking tour on august 11th, the guide was grace. i had never attended anything like this before. i was very impressed how easy it was to make a reservation and how promptly it was started. i enjoyed going to the 4 different pubs it was unfortunate that only 2 offered discounts. i dont think giving patrons of the tour a discount would have really hurt their economy. grace was wellversed in the different tales of the ghost stories. i enjoyed the safety aspect also, walking in a group. i think the name of a taxi company should have been given at the beginning of the trip to avoid any casualities driving drunk. all in all it was a very good evening and a way to end the day after sightseeing.
respectfully debra brandt
7922 griswold loop
new port richey, florida 34655

See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2010

There are a lot of different company's in St Augustine that do Ghost Tours, but my friends and i really enjoyed our selves with Ghost Augustine! We went on their Haunted Pub Tour and our guide Grace was incredibly nice and and detailed with the stories she told us. I've been on many ghost tours and it was nice to go on one that the guide seemed to truly believe in what she was telling, and did make a joke of it buy dressing up in a costume. The best part was that we went to 4 pubs that my friends and i might not have gone into before hand, and they turned out to all be really awesome places. So after the ghost tour was over we knew at which places to continue our lady's night!