“Pub tour with Q”
Review of GhoSt Augustine

GhoSt Augustine
Ranked #27 of 123 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter real haunted buildings and experience the real thing on our authentic non-theatrical ghost tours and paranormal investigations as well as the Original Haunted Pub Tour of St. Augustine. We offer walking and riding tours. Riding tours go out in our comfortable 14 passenger van "the Shadow Shuttle" or in our creepy haunted Hearse. List of tours: Everdark Express, Dead Walk, Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigation, Total Paranormal St. Augustine, the Pub Hearse Ride, the Original Haunted Pub Tour and ParaForce Investigations. GhoSt Augustine and its team has been featured on several TV shows; among others are My Ghost Story and Americas Most Scary Places. GhoSt Augustine also sells Ghost Hunters Equipment and it was our owner Jonas who saved the famous K2 meter from being taken out of production in 2004 and making it a staple must have piece of gear in every Ghost Hunters bag. GhoSt Augustine has a sister business called Beerhammer's. It is a Beer Gear & Gift store and tickets are sold and start from the store at 162 St. George Street - inside Heritage Walk - downtown historic St. Augustine. Tours also depart from GhoSt Augustine store at 123 St. George St. GhoSt Augustine, was founded in 2001 and is a Better Business Bureau member with A+ rating.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My girlfriend and I were in St A on april 15-17 2014. On 16th, we went on the pub tour with Q. We had a great time and made some great new friends. We will be coming back soon, mainly for ghost tours, have seen the rest. OOH-RAH

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We participated in this Ghost Tour with Lisa as our guide. She drove us around in her personal (retired) hearse- boy was it creepy! We visited a local Antique store, a cemetery, and the Lighthouse. She told us interesting stories about the hauntings of those places. She was really enthusiastic and excited to talk about the history of St. Augustine. It was a really enjoyable tour!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We did the dead walk. What an awesome tour. Kara was our tour guide. She was such an awesome tour guide.She told us alot of history on St Augustine and Mr. Flager himself. we felt like more like friends than tourist with Kara. we got to see orbs with were so cool and some what interact with some ghost. we will be coming back to st. augustine again and we would like to have kara as our tour guide again.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was my first ghost "tour" and it ended up being the perfect "first". My friend and I signed up for a walking tour - The Dead Walk. Our guide was Nikki and she was perfect. Our group was small - only 5 of us and Nikki leading us fearlessly onward! We were each given a meter to measure electrical energy in our surrounding area. Through the neighborhoods of St Augustine we walked, making stops along the way to listen to Nikki's retelling of the hauntings associated with different places and take pictures to explore later for orbs etc. I have to admit that I spent a lot of time watching my meter, thinking to myself - sure, this is really going to do something - and then it did! I would have 2 or maybe 3 of the lights go off in an area. Mostly, as soon as I talked, they went away. Funny thing was, people right next to me didn't have their meters going off - even when we put them right next to each other! Some areas, my meter would light up all the way to the 6th (highest) light. And then we went into Antiques and Uniques Collectibles on Aviles St. Nikki had to unlock the door for us as the shop was closed. She gave us the history of the hauntings - voices heard, apparitions captured on camera - and off we went to explore. We saw a lot of meter activity in that store. Once again, one person's meter could start registering activity and the person right next to them show nothing. Story was, one ghost was a girl of about 14 who was protecting the youngest ghosts from abuse they had been suffering. I got some good readings inside, but it was outside that blew me away. As I stood on the sidewalk outside the front door as Nikki was locking up, my meter went off the charts. I think if there had been more lights they would have been lighting up!!! And it was constant - and strong - and nobody else's meters were reacting like that and it didn't stop. The activity stayed with me as I reluctantly walked up the street.... and then stopped abruptly as I reached halfway up the block. Was it the little ones seeking a grandma?? I don't know, but if I'd had any doubts before, they were gone!!
We continued on our tour and, while I got some good readings during the rest of the trip, there was nothing compared to what happened at the store.
Would I take this tour again? Definitely...... While I never caught any orbs in my pictures, my experience at Antiques and Collectibiles removed any shadow of doubt I may have had. Nikki did an outstanding job of relaying the history of the buildings as we went along. I highly recommend GhoSt Augustine and the Dead Walk tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I took the tour this past week, with Nikki as the guide. It was a group of 5 which made it very personal. Nikki told many wonderful stories about the hauntings of the area while we were walking through, and she gave us plenty of time to investigate on our own before moving on to the next building. I really enjoyed going to the Antiques & Uniques Collectibles building. It was there that my friends sensor was very active, we think that the children who haunt the building were drawn to her 'grandmotherly' love... the activity followed her for about half a block after leaving that building! I would recommend this tour for anyone who is really interested in experiencing the haunts of the city.

1  Thank NurseDonna

Been to GhoSt Augustine? Share your experiences!