“Wonderful atmosphere and view!”

Sangrias Wine & Tapas Piano Bar
Ranked #105 of 579 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Bar, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful atmosphere and view!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place was perfect for stopping for a rest in the afternoon after running around St. Augustine. On the second floor balcony, we could people watch and enjoy the view of the old streets and buildings while enjoying amazing sangria and tapas. Everything we ordered was excellent, and the atmosphere was even better. It was such interesting architecture and a lovely getaway while still being in the center of things. Very romantic too! :)

Visited April 2013

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Great Sangria!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Since the name is Sangrias you'd expect they should have good sangrias but one never knows. I can say they are great! I had the one with all the berries and it was wonderful! My hubby and I shared a slice of Key Lime pie but I wasn't impressed. It tasted like a frozen Edwards pie. So I wouldn't recommend it. Seeing there are several other places serving a much better key lime pie in the area. We arrived around 9:30pm so maybe that had something to do with it or maybe because it was a Thursday and a bit slow, however, I wasn't impressed with the waitresses either. Don't get me wrong, they were very sweet but, one kept sitting down at empty tables and playing with her phone. When she wasn't doing that she was out on the street. We were on the balcony so it was easy to see and very confusing as to what she was doing. I never saw her talking to anyone so I don't think she was trying to get people to come in. The balcony seating was wonderful. We sat in the corner and was very relaxing and fun to watch everyone moving about below. I didn't get the name of who was playing inside. But, they were great!! He was one of the best live acts we had heard all week in the area. Overall, I'd recommend having their sangrias. Their drinks are great.

• Visited May 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Nice place with good Sangria”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped by for a few glasses of Sangria -- we tried the berry flavor and the one with the apples and cinnamon, they were both very good. We also tried a few appetizers - caprese salad and the spreads - both yummy. The staff was very friendly and the place is really nice. Being above the street its private and you get lots of people watching.

Visited May 2013
“Nice little place”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside on the deck a great place to sit and people watch whilst enjoying some great wine and food,we had the chicken pesto burritos which were full of fresh ingredients and flavor,don't hesitate to stop here

• Visited May 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Best Sangrias”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Tried four of their homemade sangrias and loved all four of them. Will be back shortly for tapas. Enjoy comfortable seating inside or out on their decks.

Visited May 2013