“Upscale dining in a casual atmosphere”

Green Springs Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Gulf Coast Cookin' ... And then some. The Gulf of Mexico ... Bordered by five states and numerous countries. Its Coast is culturally diverse, and its cuisine reflects that, with a richness in flavors as unique as the people who live there. At Green Springs Bistro, Chef Paul Kapsalis celebrates this regional cuisine, interweaving its cultural flavors from recipes and with ingredients local to the Gulf Coast. Experience for yourself, the excellence and genuine hospitality that is Green Springs.
New Hampshire
“Upscale dining in a casual atmosphere”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by a local business person, so after a morning of errands I decided on lunch at Green Springs. I waited until after the lunch rush, since service is always so much better anywhere and was not disappointed. My table in the corner of an open air porch (screened in) was charming and comfortable. The menu was a bit limited but not disappointing.
The spinach enchilada with ample side servings was exceptionally good and their local draft beer selection was perfect with the food. Excellent service, pleasant staff and live music for lunch. All very nice. Only parking is on the street, but there's plenty available. The restaurant and bathrooms could use some spiffing up, could have been a bit cleaner, but other than that a place I'll certainly return to.

• Visited March 2013

Dunedin, Florida, United States
“horrible customer service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was looking forward to having lunch and I called to ask a couple of questions. A woman named Kris was extremely rude telling me I was interrupting there lunch business and hung up on me. I will never go there. Too bad ,It looks cute and menu looked good. First impressions are lasting.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Sherri O
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My hubby and I went to eat at this restuarant yesterday and it was DEAD (maybe 5 tables). A women asked if we had reservations, I said no, and she said they were fully booked. I have never been turned away from a EMPTY restauarnt before saying they had nothing available. We headed to another local restuarant (Nantucket Bucket) and had an amazing time. After we ate we drove past this restuarant and they still had empty tables! Absolutly horrible customer service for what would have been NEW customers.

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank Jessica D
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“Very good”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A party of 7 ate there last evening. What a cute place, very eclectic in decor, we loved that!
My Caesar salad with the Mahi could have been crispier and I don't think there was any anchovy paste in the dressing, it was pretty bland, but the blackened piece of Mahi Mahi on top was really delicious. My husband had the shrimp and sausage over the grits with garlic spinach greens and it was SO good, wish I had ordered that. My cousin felt the same about the Caesar, it was missing something, but everyone else loved their dinner. Also the cobbler for dessert was so good and piping hot with quality ice cream on top. The bar looked small, but really cool and there was outdoor seating, but ate inside.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank graceoliver
Lithia, Florida
“Live music, great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We took out of town family members to Green Springs Bistro and they were very pleased. They are very selective about the places that they frequent in their hometown of Philadelphia and it is quite a compliment that they enjoyed Green Springs Bistro. We will be back.

Visited January 2013