“It's rare for me to be able to all five stars all five categories. But it was a pleasure to dine there twice during our stay at ”
Review of Pizzeria Gregario

Pizzeria Gregario
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Best food and they care about their customers .
Their pizza that we tried twice on different occasions
was excellent, their wonder full meatballs were the best I've ever eaten. And the salads were better than we have eaten at a number of four star restaurants .
A truly surprising and good experience

Herb

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great little place for some terrific "eats". Delicious beet salad equal to any gourmet restaurant. Ceasar salad also top notch. Lots of choices for tasty pizzas. Friendly service. Great new addition to tasty eating in Safety Harbor

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had pizza in many places across the world, this Safety Harbor family run eatery is second to none, and what a delight. Fresh food cooked with fresh ingredients and wow!.....delicious. Different style of restaurant with blackboard menu, self help condiments and water with a central ordering station and of course open flame oven. Appetizer and Sweet selection complement the pizza's, but the coconut pizza sweet is something out of the ordinary. Friendly and homely atmosphere with reasonable prices. Only concern once Pizzeria Gregario gets known to the public, We might not get a table.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I went here on Friday night because my sister had highly recommended it and we heard they had gluten free pizza. The place is cozy and welcoming. The staff was friendly, the food was great (my non-GF pizza was fantastic, her GF pizza was good according to my wife). We liked the brick oven pizza overall. They have craft beer, a plus. I would give them a 5 if we didn't have to wait so long for our food. It was Friday night but it wasn't packed. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The pizza is the best in the area by far and the owner is wonderful and a pleasure to chat with.Would love to see windows open more a little more atmosphere but the pizza just makes you forget all that.Just adore this spot.Also have salads that are great at a great price.Try it once you will be hooked.