“No Fooling, Eat Here!”

Bella Kouzina
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

One of the best Italian meals I've had. My wife also thinks so. Portions are large and each dish we've had, we have enjoyed immensly. Very personable service and homey feeling. Desserts are delicious, leave room. We return regularly.

2  Thank William M

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I was there for a meeting in the back room an I was very impressed with how efficient and kind our waitress was. She waited on about 20 people, very impressed with the level of service. I ate the Chicken Soulvacki (sp) which was delicious. I will definitely go here again.

1  Thank Closertofine4
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have lived in Clearwater and Oldsmar for 16 years. We found Panos and helped keep them in business! We were so worried the quality would change when the name did - it's been a couple years now and it has only improved. The new owner has added seafood to the menu including salmon, which I am dying to try but can't get past our favorites. Although everything we've ever had there was good and we've tried about everything, the souvlaka and avgolemono is my favorite. My son loves the gyros here and he has eaten a loooot of gyros! We get a Mediterranean or Primavera pizza as an appetizer about every other time we go there. Whatever you order, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank julie s
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nicely decorated Greek/Italian cafe. We love the gyros, souvlaki, greek salad and baklava, but the pizzas are great too. Delicious and affordable with excellent service.

1  Thank larjestep
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Great, authentic Italian and Greek delicacies. Fast and friendly service A must try for the tourist and a favorite for the locals. Try the Chefs. Spaghetti

1  Thank Barry G