“Good food..... understaffed.”

Brady's Backyard Barbecue
Ranked #21 of 54 Restaurants in Safety Harbor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife and I went to Brady's on Memorial Day. We both had the baby back ribs. They were good, but not fall of the bone. They needed some more smoking to get that fall off the bone we all are looking for. Somewhat fatty and grisly. However, they were good enough to eat, not just the way I like them. The poor server was all alone and had to care for the people at the bar and the tables, plus several carry out orders. She needed some help. Management needs to step up and help out in situations where they get busy very fast. But, that being said it was a good meal and I will return, I just hope Bridgette(?) gets some help in the dining room. She did the best she could.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have been lucky to spend some time in Safety Harbor on vacation having extended several business trips over the past three years. I tend to look for the places that 'real locals' inhabit as I'm not fond of the 'prefabricated' type of franchised outlets. I must have been to Bradys a dozen or more times and each time I have been made to feel welcome by staff, owner,and locals alike. I particularly like the Blues jamming sessions on a Wednesday night where you can relax to the music and enjoy good honest food and ice cold beer at the same time. I love it here and can't wait because I am staying in Safety harbor again at the end of May.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Looked like a cute spot for a quick bite. Food wasn't that great, server/bartender was texting the entire time.

1  Thank twheave
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The ribs were great here, I was expecting them to be as good as they were. The staff was very nice and friendly and this place was spotless, which was pleasantly surprising for a rib joint/bar.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you go to Safety Harbor avoid this place. The food is overpriced and average, but the worst part is the service. It doesn't cost anything extra to be nice; the waitress we had was rude and never brought us the sauce for the pulled pork sandwich & when we asked for sauce she seemed like she was annoyed that we even bothered her. If they want to build their business they need to get rid of the bad waitstaff