“a great place to forget”

Brady's Backyard Barbecue
Ranked #25 of 53 Restaurants in Safety Harbor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Charlotte, North Carolina
“a great place to forget”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

we came here a couple of years ago and I gave it a great review. having been there tonight I have to take it all back. service was horrible food was just about the same. the riblets for tough, the coleslaw was wilted, drinks were in bottles, iced tea was barely tea. to make this underwhelming experience even worse, we were given plastic silverware. All of this for a party of 4 paid 60 dollars for. the next time I want bad barbecue, I'll skip this place in just go to Sonny's. This wasn't even worth coming back to for bad barbecue.

Clearwater, Florida, United States
“On the rebound”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

After being ignored at the Paradise, we walked across the street to Brady's. They were just as busy, but the staff found time to serve us a garden salad with a friendly attitude.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Fantastic BBQ”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I loved the pulled pork and jerk chicken. Also, they have this sweet cornbread side dish that is so good, I hurt myself eating way too much!

Visited December 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Hometown BBQ”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat...Pulled pork sandwiches are awesome!! Filled our bellies for a great price!!

Visited October 2012
“Not impressed,”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I drive by this location several times a day. Funny that I never smell BBQ smoke, any time of any day. Most real BBQ joints have a smell that pulls you in from blocks away. Not here and dont know why. Maybe the food is cooked offsite. Having eaten here several times I have had more negative experiences than positive. I once had a BBQ sandwich that had pink pork meat. Not smoke ring pink but raw, blood pink. When the place is busy, service is terrible. On third Fridays you will wait for a seat which is to be expected but then you will wait an inordinate amount of time for your food which if you have a large party will not all be delivered at the same time. The last time there I received my food with cold sides which were suppose to be hot. Pointed it out to the waitress who said what would you like me to do? Told her please warm it up or get another. When it came back 10 minutes later it was just as cold as when it left. As far as BBQ goes this place is below average. Not impressed!

• Visited June 2012