“On the rebound”

Brady's Backyard Barbecue
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Safety Harbor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 15, 2012

After being ignored at the Paradise, we walked across the street to Brady's. They were just as busy, but the staff found time to serve us a garden salad with a friendly attitude.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I loved the pulled pork and jerk chicken. Also, they have this sweet cornbread side dish that is so good, I hurt myself eating way too much!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat...Pulled pork sandwiches are awesome!! Filled our bellies for a great price!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I drive by this location several times a day. Funny that I never smell BBQ smoke, any time of any day. Most real BBQ joints have a smell that pulls you in from blocks away. Not here and dont know why. Maybe the food is cooked offsite. Having eaten here several times I have had more negative experiences than positive. I once had a BBQ sandwich that had pink pork meat. Not smoke ring pink but raw, blood pink. When the place is busy, service is terrible. On third Fridays you will wait for a seat which is to be expected but then you will wait an inordinate amount of time for your food which if you have a large party will not all be delivered at the same time. The last time there I received my food with cold sides which were suppose to be hot. Pointed it out to the waitress who said what would you like me to do? Told her please warm it up or get another. When it came back 10 minutes later it was just as cold as when it left. As far as BBQ goes this place is below average. Not impressed!

1  Thank chiefcoldbeer
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have often strolled up and down the streets of Safety Harbor and never noticed Brady's. With a Restaurant.com gift certificate, my husband and I enjoyed one of the best BBQ meals we have had in Pinellas County.

The food was excellent, the service was fine..It's a nice neighborhood kind of place to have a good meal in a pleasant atmosphere.

Don't miss the corn bread!