“Best breakfast in town, great service and value”
Review of Athens Restaurant

Athens Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Safety Harbor
Cuisines: American, Greek
“Best breakfast in town, great service and value”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Boyfriend and I were in town for 5 days and it looked like local people (not tourists like us) were eating breakfast so we thought Athens must be the place to try. We were right! Great food, expeditious and friendly service and great value. This is a family owned place where the father and mother cook and daughters provide exceptional service. Try the gyro omlette and French toast. We ate breakfast here everyday day but one and regretted trying another place. We will definitely return when back in town!

• Visited November 2013

Highland Mills, New York
“Wonderful breakfast gem in town!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Came back here again after my trip last year too. Wonderful family and service. Breakfast was excellent.

Visited October 2013
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great homemade hamburgers!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm always looking for a great burger and they had them! Nice, small family diner. Breakfast was also very good. Reasonable prices. And the waitress was lots of fun.

• Visited August 2013
Freeport, New York
“Wonderful Breakfast.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fresh food and great service. This is a wonderful old-fashioned diner. You don't find many of these in Florida for sure. Breakfast options are delicious and very creative.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“A Good Family-Owned Diner With Simple Menu.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I took a friend to Safety Harbor to sight see and decided to let her try their lunch. I have been there numerous times and was always waited on by the daughter of the owner.

When we got in, we were greeted by an older waitress who wanted us to sit across the hall . I liked the tables by the windows and there were several that were vacant so we sat in one of them. She did not seem happy. After I asked about the daughter of the owner, she figured that I had been there before.

My friend and I both had the soup of the day and the fried cod that came with mashed potatoes and gravy. The lunch was delicious and very reasonably priced.

This is a good place to get a quick meal, if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013