My family and I spent 3 days at this hotel with other families for a sports tournament and we were all quite unhappy. The pool was filled with dead ants and no one in the hotel went in the whole weekend. We ended up with a smoking room which we did not mind too much but the blanket on the bed had all burn holes on it. Out toilet clogged the last night and we called the front desk. They dropped off a plunger in a plastic bag. We called them again about this and they gave us anohter room. Oh yes, our phone did not work either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ruskin Inn, Ruskin near Sun City Center. Our tastefully appointed guestrooms offer our guests a relaxing stay while visiting the Bay Area. Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, in room coffee maker, iron and board, AM-FM alarm clock radio and over 70 channel cable television with free HBO. Our hotel is within thirty minutes of downtown Tampa, Bradenton and the sandy shores of St. Petersburg beach. Let our staff pamper you while visiting. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ruskin Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruskin Inn Tampa Sun City Hotel Ruskin
- Holiday Inn Ruskin
- Ruskin Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ruskin