“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The best I've had in a long time. A little pricey, but well worth it. Large portions and friendly folk.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The Fish House is a neat, quaint little roadside shack that serves up the freshest seafood in town. Seafood is literally caught the same day and served fresh. Prices are a little in the high side, but you can totally share a basket of food with someone and still have leftovers. Believe me, it's worth it.

1  Thank deputyrodriguez
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm from New England so, will not eat clam strips, however the fried oyster's here are the best I have ever had. I have tried other restaurants locally that serve fried oysters and nothing can compare to the Fish House. One night I wanted to try the seafood bisque and they didn't have enough for a serving, so they took my name and when I returned at a later date I could get the bisque for free. I love this place good job

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Be reading about the place in Ruskin Fl, well we're here and had to try this place, open Thur, Fri, Sat 11-8 not a restaurant its like take out at a trailer, walk up and order, I had the fish sandwich, this was piled with lots of fish 5 bucks, 2nd days had the captain plate again more than you need, so go a get some good fresh sea food, this is a local hang out, just ask and they will tell you, got to go back to get me another fish sandwich.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was a nice place to grab a quick lunch and very good. I had catfish and grits. Prices seemed average. The downside is that they are only open later in the week.